Or, Signin with your social accounts
Bellevue is a city in the Puget Sound region of Washington state, and often considered a suburb of Seattle. Bellevue has a population of 350,000.
- Bellevue Arts Museum, 510 Bellevue Way NE, +1 425 519-0770. T-Su 11AM-6PM. Art museum with fine craft and design exhibitions. Free on the first Friday of the month with extended hours until 8PM. $10/adult, $8/concession, $5/teen, $25/family.
- Bellevue Botanical Gardens, 12001 Main St, +1 425 452-2750. Dawn-Dusk. Is a must see especially the Garden d'Lights in the winter with extended hours until 21:30. free.
See a movie at Lincoln Square Cinemas Swim at Somerset Recreation Club
- Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park. Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park is a 3000+ acre park with 36 miles of hiking trails (12 miles suitable for equestrian use). It showcases a variety of natural features from forests and waterfalls to meadows and cliffs. There are four primary trailheads, each offering a different experience. Free.
Shop at Bellevue Square, a large shopping mall complex in the heart of Downtown Bellevue.
- Top Gun. This old favorite restaurant closed in Seattle, but is now open in the Factoria area of Bellevue, almost at the intersection of I-405 and I-90, across Lake Washington.
- Maggianos. Downtown Bellevue for great pinot noir and Italian fare.
- Gilbert's on Main, 10024 Main St, +1 425 455-5650. Serves excellent breakfasts & deli sandwiches, wide assortment of bagel choices, and great coffee.
- Daniel's Broiler, 10500 NE 8th - 21st floor, +1 425 462-4662. Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM-2:30PM Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5PM-10PM Friday - Saturday: 5PM-11PM. Located on the 21st floor of the Bank of America Building, with spectacular views of the Cascade Mountains and Lake Washington available from every table. Serves traditional steak & seafood dishes, exclusively uses USDA Prime Beef. $$$$.
- Facing East, 1075 Bellevue Way NE (From I-405, take exit 13b west onto NE 8th. Turn right on Bellevue Way: the restaurant is in a strip-mall immediately on the left., +1 425 688-2986. Tu-Th: 11:30AM-3PM, 5PM-9PM: Fri-Sun 11:30AM-3PM, 5PM-10PM Closed Mon. Very good Taiwanese food: including many popular street foods. $8-12.
- Din Tai Fung Dumpling House, 700 Bellevue Way NE, +1 425 698-1095. Award-winning restaurant originating in Taiwan, specializing in xiaolongbao (soup dumplings) and other Asian fares. $15-30.
- Tap House Bar and Grill. 160 beers on tap.
- Rock Bottom Brewery. Brews their own beers.
- Joey's. A decent restaurant and bar.
- Bellevue Brewing, 1820 130th Ave NE, +1 425 497-8686. Su-Th 11:30-10PM, F-Sa 11:30AM-11PM. Bellevue's first local brewery.
- Seattle, the largest city in the Pacific Northwest
- The nearby Eastside cities of Kirkland, Redmond, Mercer Island, and Issaquah